What is Open?
Open is the new e-procurement platform that will transform how businesses find and bid for competitive opportunities.
The system will replace the NEPO Portal which has been used by NEPO and the twelve North East local authorities for over twenty years.
Register on www.open-uk.org today.
Registration is free of charge and will ensure you are ready to bid for future opportunities relevant to you.
What will Open do?
Open is a user-friendly system that streamlines the tendering process to help you bid for opportunities in an efficient and simplified way.
Watch this demo video for a walk-through of the system.
We believe that e-procurement systems should unlock new ways of working, so that you can achieve your ambitions.
- Develop an entirely fit for purpose and future-proof e-procurement solution capable of delivering against rapidly changing technologies and innovations
- Create a vehicle for positive operational and behavioral change through efficiencies and automation
- Create a seamless and intuitive solution to minimise administrative burden over duplication and clunky interfaces
- Maintain an ethos of ‘by the public sector, for the public sector by ensuring full control, management, and continuous development by NEPO and NEPO Member Authorities
What does it mean for you?
Open offers improved ways to help you quickly find competitive opportunities, manage awarded contracts better, and stay connected with public sector organisations.
Every year NEPO and the twelve North East local authorities:
- advertise approximately 6,000 competitive opportunities
- spend just under £3bn on goods, works and services
- do business with thousands of SMEs
Meet the Team
Left to right: Joanne Emery, Faustina Tolosa, Adam Smith, Sarah Marshall
Our talented team bring a wealth of experience to the development of Open with backgrounds across a wide range of sectors including public sector procurement, technology and system support.
Their insight and knowledge has helped us to develop a system tailored to your specific needs. For any advice or support, the team will be on hand to help.